The 50th Anniversary Event will run from 9am till 12 midday and will take the place of our regular training Sunday (ie. there will be no training on Sunday 24th).
At this stage the 50th Sub Committee envisage:
- A central performance ring with demonstrations of dog obedience, agility and dancing with dogs
- Adjacent Marques offering information and Club history; food & drinks; pat-a-dog and face painting
We are currently discussing the format of the performance ring with our Senior Instructors. Once suggestion has been a rolling performance (over 2-3 hours with breaks) consisting of:
1. Demonstration of Obedience Classes at the Club
- Adult Dog Beginners
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3 & 4
3. Activity Class Demonstration
4. Advanced Agility Demonstration
5. Dancing with Dogs
Please note: The running order of these demonstrations has not been fixed. However, we have extended invitations to those who would be involved in specialist performances, such as Advanced Agility and Dancing with Dogs.
The 50th Sub Committee Meeting is in early March and we hope to update this blog with more concrete details about the 50th Anniversary Event.
In the meantime, remember, if you have an idea for the the Club's 50th, then please discuss it with a Committee Member (just ask at the Registration Desk on Sundays) or Contact Us online to pass it on so that it can posted here. Also, please feel free to add to and/or comment on ideas already posted on this blog.